RocketX Monthly Report — March 2022
It’s the end of Q1 2022 & we have a bunch of updates from March for our community members! March has been an exciting month for RocketX with AMA sessions held across different crypto communities and integration updates. Our technical team has been working relentlessly to roll out 1inch integration support in RocketX exchange by April.
AMA Sessions with Various Crypto Communities
Multiple AMA sessions were held in the month of March with communities like Crypto Wanderers, Global crypto, Dubai Golden Crypto to name a few. The value proposition of RocketX Exchange was shared with the members of these crypto communities.
Support to 10+ Chains on RocketX Exchange
Major announcement of March is about the scheduled announcement of integration of 1inch to RocketX exchange by April. Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism along with 7 more networks are also to be supported on the RocketX exchange platform. Users can very soon trade 10,000+ tokens along with $RVF between networks.
After Binance, RocketX has announced the integration of 1Inch to the platform. RocketX is committed to bring the best of both CEXs and DEXs to the crypto trading community. Users can soon get the best of both Binance and 1Inch from a single UI.
New Listings on RocketX Exchange
Other Updates (in case if you missed)
- TGE of Ritestream held — The Token Generation Event of Ritestream has been held in the month of March as per schedule. RiteStream has raised an undisclosed amount from the community-backed VC ‘RocketX 10k club’ in a private allocation.
- It was announced that the April $RVF only Staking pool will have only 30 days locking period & is now open until 10 April:
- RocketX x EasyFi trading competition winners announced — The trading competition winners were announced. Please check our Telegram announcement channel or Twitter for more details.
- RocketX x SatoshiCity TGE held — The Token Generation Event of SatoshiCity has been held in the month of March as per schedule. SatoshiCity has raised an undisclosed amount from the community-backed VC ‘RocketX 10k club’ in a private allocation.
- Collaboration talks with other projects for strategic partnerships have been initiated in the month of March. Updates expected in April 2022.
The way forward
An exciting roadmap for 2022 has been announced with integrations and developments specifications. In April, the technical team at RocketX would be completing integrating 1Inch to the RocketX exchange platform. Going forward, RocketX will be aggregating more CEX like FTX, KuCoin etc and DEX like Paraswap. We want to be the go-to platform for crypto trading for institutions and crypto enthusiasts.
At RocketX, we are on a mission to simplify crypto trading. RocketX aggregates both the CEXs and DEXs and makes it easy for the user to swap at best rates, across different exchanges with the lowest gas fees. Users can save up to 80% on gas fees when compared to our competitors.